In this tutorial in you will learn, How to Root 1:1 Galaxy A97 without PC or Using PC together we will learn How to unroot 1:1 Galaxy A97 easy way.
How To Root 1:1 Galaxy A97 Using Only Phone ?
1. Download the latest version of Android Root Tool KingRoot app from the download link.
2. Install the downloaded Root tool "King Root" in your 1:1 Galaxy A97.
3. Connect 1:1 Galaxy A97 to the Internet using cellular data or WIFI.
4. Open app list and find King Root.
5. Now, click on KingRoot icon to launch KingRoot.
6. Now, wait 10 seconds to 2 mins to identify Your 1:1 Galaxy A97.
7. When your device (1:1 Galaxy A97) identified to King Root. You will See in the green circle in some word Like "Get ROOT" or "Try to Root".
8. Click on "Get ROOT" or "TRY TO ROOT" to start getting Root permission and wait completely root yours 1:1 Galaxy A97.
9. Now read and follow root checker tutorial and know the 1:1 Galaxy A97 is rooted or not.
How to Root 1:1 Galaxy A97 using a PC
1. Connect your PC to the Internet.
2. Download the of Root Tool "KingoRoot" for PC form download link.
3. Download the Root Tool "KingRoot for PC' from Download Link in Your Computer.
4. Enable Developer Option and USB debugging mode on your 1:1 Galaxy A97.
5. Go to desktop and double click on KingoRoot icon to open root tool.
6. Now, connect your 1:1 Galaxy A97 to pc via USB cable.
7. Install driver on your PC ( If already installed skip it)
8. When your device (1:1 Galaxy A97) identified to Kingo root. You will See on screen some word Like”ROOT”.
9. Click on “ROOT” to start to Rooting your 1:1 Galaxy A97 and wait for 5 to 10 minutes to Completely root your 1:1 Galaxy A97.
10. Now, Download and Install Root checker app on your phone. Open Root checker app and click on check your phone is rooted or not or Follow Root Checker Tutorial.
How To Check 1:1 Galaxy A97 Is Rooted or Not
1. Connect to the internet 1:1 Galaxy A97.
2. Open Play store in your 1:1 Galaxy A97.
3. Download Root Checker Android app from Play Store or Download apk from here.
4. When the installation is complete, open ( launch) the Root Checker app.
5. Now, Click on "check root" and wait for the result.
6. If you see the result, Rooted means your device is successfully rooted, or not Rooted means 1:1 Galaxy A97 is not rooted.
Why Root 1:1 Galaxy A97
Rooting after 1:1 Galaxy A97, You Can Unlock many hidden features and make more compatible your 1:1 Galaxy A97. You Can boot your 1:1 Galaxy A97 Battery backup, performs and increase Storage. You can Remove all unused app from your 1:1 Galaxy A97. You can Install other phone features in 1:1 Galaxy A97.