In this tutorial in you will learn, How to Root LONG V7+ without PC or Using PC together we will learn How to unroot LONG V7+ easy way.
How To Root LONG V7+ Using Only Phone ?
1. Download the latest version of Android Root Tool KingRoot app from the download link.
2. Install the downloaded Root tool "King Root" in your LONG V7+.
3. Connect LONG V7+ to the Internet using cellular data or WIFI.
4. Open app list and find King Root.
5. Now, click on KingRoot icon to launch KingRoot.
6. Now, wait 10 seconds to 2 mins to identify Your LONG V7+.
7. When your device (LONG V7+) identified to King Root. You will See in the green circle in some word Like "Get ROOT" or "Try to Root".
8. Click on "Get ROOT" or "TRY TO ROOT" to start getting Root permission and wait completely root yours LONG V7+.
9. Now read and follow root checker tutorial and know the LONG V7+ is rooted or not.
How to Root LONG V7+ using a PC
1. Connect your PC to the Internet.
2. Download the of Root Tool "KingoRoot" for PC form download link.
3. Download the Root Tool "KingRoot for PC' from Download Link in Your Computer.
4. Enable Developer Option and USB debugging mode on your LONG V7+.
5. Go to desktop and double click on KingoRoot icon to open root tool.
6. Now, connect your LONG V7+ to pc via USB cable.
7. Install driver on your PC ( If already installed skip it)
8. When your device (LONG V7+) identified to Kingo root. You will See on screen some word Like”ROOT”.
9. Click on “ROOT” to start to Rooting your LONG V7+ and wait for 5 to 10 minutes to Completely root your LONG V7+.
10. Now, Download and Install Root checker app on your phone. Open Root checker app and click on check your phone is rooted or not or Follow Root Checker Tutorial.
How To Check LONG V7+ Is Rooted or Not
1. Connect to the internet LONG V7+.
2. Open Play store in your LONG V7+.
3. Download Root Checker Android app from Play Store or Download apk from here.
4. When the installation is complete, open ( launch) the Root Checker app.
5. Now, Click on "check root" and wait for the result.
6. If you see the result, Rooted means your device is successfully rooted, or not Rooted means LONG V7+ is not rooted.
Why Root LONG V7+
Rooting after LONG V7+, You Can Unlock many hidden features and make more compatible your LONG V7+. You Can boot your LONG V7+ Battery backup, performs and increase Storage. You can Remove all unused app from your LONG V7+. You can Install other phone features in LONG V7+.