In this tutorial in you will learn, How to Root OPAL TURBO PRO without PC or Using PC together we will learn How to unroot OPAL TURBO PRO easy way.
How To Root OPAL TURBO PRO Using Only Phone ?
1. Download the latest version of Android Root Tool KingRoot app from the download link.
2. Install the downloaded Root tool "King Root" in your OPAL TURBO PRO.
3. Connect OPAL TURBO PRO to the Internet using cellular data or WIFI.
4. Open app list and find King Root.
5. Now, click on KingRoot icon to launch KingRoot.
6. Now, wait 10 seconds to 2 mins to identify Your OPAL TURBO PRO.
7. When your device (OPAL TURBO PRO) identified to King Root. You will See in the green circle in some word Like "Get ROOT" or "Try to Root".
8. Click on "Get ROOT" or "TRY TO ROOT" to start getting Root permission and wait completely root yours OPAL TURBO PRO.
9. Now read and follow root checker tutorial and know the OPAL TURBO PRO is rooted or not.
How to Root OPAL TURBO PRO using a PC
1. Connect your PC to the Internet.
2. Download the of Root Tool "KingoRoot" for PC form download link.
3. Download the Root Tool "KingRoot for PC' from Download Link in Your Computer.
4. Enable Developer Option and USB debugging mode on your OPAL TURBO PRO.
5. Go to desktop and double click on KingoRoot icon to open root tool.
6. Now, connect your OPAL TURBO PRO to pc via USB cable.
7. Install driver on your PC ( If already installed skip it)
8. When your device (OPAL TURBO PRO) identified to Kingo root. You will See on screen some word Like”ROOT”.
9. Click on “ROOT” to start to Rooting your OPAL TURBO PRO and wait for 5 to 10 minutes to Completely root your OPAL TURBO PRO.
10. Now, Download and Install Root checker app on your phone. Open Root checker app and click on check your phone is rooted or not or Follow Root Checker Tutorial.
How To Check OPAL TURBO PRO Is Rooted or Not
1. Connect to the internet OPAL TURBO PRO.
2. Open Play store in your OPAL TURBO PRO.
3. Download Root Checker Android app from Play Store or Download apk from here.
4. When the installation is complete, open ( launch) the Root Checker app.
5. Now, Click on "check root" and wait for the result.
6. If you see the result, Rooted means your device is successfully rooted, or not Rooted means OPAL TURBO PRO is not rooted.
Why Root OPAL TURBO PRO
Rooting after OPAL TURBO PRO, You Can Unlock many hidden features and make more compatible your OPAL TURBO PRO. You Can boot your OPAL TURBO PRO Battery backup, performs and increase Storage. You can Remove all unused app from your OPAL TURBO PRO. You can Install other phone features in OPAL TURBO PRO.