If you Want to Update BLU Studio Mega on Android 7.0 (Nougat). If you have BLU Studio Mega and Finding Latest Update. Here I will guide How to install Android 7.0 (Nougat) in BLU Studio Mega. Our guide is simple and easy to follow, read and understand. Follow tutorial and All Steps carefully to Update BLU Studio Mega using the guide.
How to install Android 7.0 Update In BLU Studio Mega.
The BLU Studio Mega is an Android device and running on android Marshmallow But now Google is Launched New Android Android 7.0 (Nougat). If you want to know How Can we update your BLU Studio Mega on Android 7.0 (Nougat). This tutorial way you can know how many ways to update your BLU Studio Mega. We can update Your BLU Studio Mega three way, Follow and read the tutorial and enjoy.
Why Install Android 7.0 in BLU Studio Mega?
Android is most popular operating system and Android 7.0 (Nougat) is new upgrade of Android. It's come with many new and amazing feature. Like, Extra Battery saving, split-screen mode, System UI Tuner, New Settings menu, Do Not Disturb mode, etc Know More BLU Studio Mega is Running on Android and you want to add all new feature Of Andriod 7.0 Follow Our Tutorial.
Update BLU Studio Mega to System Update (Offical way)
If you want to update your Phone Official way, then follow the tutorial.
1. Connect title to Internet Using Wi-Fi or Celluar Data.
2. Open your Application List.
3. Click On Setting (Gear icon) to open Your Phone Setting.
4. Scroll Down And click on About Phone.
5. Click On update.
6. Click on Chake update.
7. Download the available System update and wait for Compleat Download.
8. When Your Downloading is Compleated Reboot your Phone and Enjoy.
Wait for 5 to 30 mint for Complete updating.
When the update completed your phone again restart and wait for upgrading all new apps.
Update BLU Studio Mega using Recovery Mode.
The beta update will be released before release the official final update. This tutorial way you can install the beta or official update or Final update on your smart phone. download beta update to here.
You can use this method if your system update is available, but if you get it downloaded or installed for some reason
1. Power off your Smart phone. If possible Insert the battery and reinstall on your smart phone.
2. Press Volume up (V+), Volume Down (V-) and power Bottom At once time hold on 5 to 15 second to Reboot in recovery mode.
3. Now your phone in recovery mode. Scroll down and up using V+ and V- Botone. Choose Update zip Option by press power Booton to Select. Select your Update.zip file from External or internal storage.
4. Wait for updating completed. And enjoy.
Update BLU Studio Mega using Custom ROM.
If you find the Android update for your smart phone, but official Update is not available. You can use Custom ROM to update your BLU Studio Mega. The custom ROM comes with many extra features and other Phone Special feature like App, Theam, UI etc. It's Increase your phone Speed, performers, Battery BackUP, unuseful App removed etc.
1. Vist Our Custom ROM section
2. Choose your Brand Select your Model or Type your model name in search box.
3. Choose custom ROM
4. Read the tutorial and Follow to Install Custom ROM on your BLU Studio Mega
You can also find in Search engine type BLU Studio Mega OS name Custom ROM.