If you have a BKK B5001 and you want to Install Stock Firmware ROM on BKK B5001. Here we will guide you to install official stock ROM on your BKK B5001. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your BKK B5001. This tutorial in We used a tool (software). that known as SP Flash Tool which is very simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on BKK B5001 using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the tutorial steps to flash the firmware on BKK B5001.
How To Flash Stock ROM on BKK B5001?
1. Download and install MTK USB Driver on your computer. In case MTK USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then skip this step.
2. Download and extract BKK B5001 Stock Rom on your computer.
3. Download and extract SP Flash Tool on your computer.
4. Now Open Flash_tool.exe form flash too folder.
5. Once Smart Phone Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab.
6. In the Download Tab, now click on the scatter-loading button.
4. Now, Locate the Scatter File (you will find the scatter file in the BKK B5001 Stock rom folder).
5. Now, Connect your BKK B5001 to the Computer using USB Cable. After connecting the BKK B5001 to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer easily detect your BKK B5001.
7. Once Flashing is completed, a Green Ring will appear.
Now you have successfully flashed your BKK B5001 using SP Tool. Once BKK B5001 is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
What is the BKK B5001 stock ROM and why does it flash?
The Stock ROM of BKK B5001 is original firmware that is already installed in every BKK B5001 by the manufacturing company. Stock ROM of BKK B5001 is a type of software that provides control, monitoring and data manipulation of engineered products and systems. Stock ROM of BKK B5001 is a data translator between BKK B5001 hardware and user.
- If your BKK B5001 is continuous power on and off after the brand logo only.
- If your BKK B5001 is randomly turning on and off after boot animations.
- If your BKK B5001 is hanging.
- If your BKK B5001is running very slow.
- If BKK B5001 is not working properly.
- If you want to back Update your BKK B5001.
- If You updated your BKK B5001 and after you are getting any problem in BKK B5001.