If you have a ORRO J8+ and you want to Install Stock Firmware ROM on ORRO J8+. Here we will guide you to install official stock ROM on your ORRO J8+. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your ORRO J8+. This tutorial in We used a tool (software). that known as SP Flash Tool which is very simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on ORRO J8+ using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the tutorial steps to flash the firmware on ORRO J8+.
How To Flash Stock ROM on ORRO J8+?
1. Download and install MTK USB Driver on your computer. In case MTK USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then skip this step.
2. Download and extract ORRO J8+ Stock Rom on your computer.
3. Download and extract SP Flash Tool on your computer.
4. Now Open Flash_tool.exe form flash too folder.
5. Once Smart Phone Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab.
6. In the Download Tab, now click on the scatter-loading button.
4. Now, Locate the Scatter File (you will find the scatter file in the ORRO J8+ Stock rom folder).
5. Now, Connect your ORRO J8+ to the Computer using USB Cable. After connecting the ORRO J8+ to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer easily detect your ORRO J8+.
7. Once Flashing is completed, a Green Ring will appear.
Now you have successfully flashed your ORRO J8+ using SP Tool. Once ORRO J8+ is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
What is the ORRO J8+ stock ROM and why does it flash?
The Stock ROM of ORRO J8+ is original firmware that is already installed in every ORRO J8+ by the manufacturing company. Stock ROM of ORRO J8+ is a type of software that provides control, monitoring and data manipulation of engineered products and systems. Stock ROM of ORRO J8+ is a data translator between ORRO J8+ hardware and user.
- If your ORRO J8+ is continuous power on and off after the brand logo only.
- If your ORRO J8+ is randomly turning on and off after boot animations.
- If your ORRO J8+ is hanging.
- If your ORRO J8+is running very slow.
- If ORRO J8+ is not working properly.
- If you want to back Update your ORRO J8+.
- If You updated your ORRO J8+ and after you are getting any problem in ORRO J8+.