In this tutorial in you will learn, How to Root BLU Grand Mini without PC or Using PC together we will learn How to unroot BLU Grand Mini easy way.
How To Root BLU Grand Mini Using Only Phone ?
1. Download the latest version of Android Root Tool KingRoot app from the download link.
2. Install the downloaded Root tool "King Root" in your BLU Grand Mini.
3. Connect BLU Grand Mini to the Internet using cellular data or WIFI.
4. Open app list and find King Root.
5. Now, click on KingRoot icon to launch KingRoot.
6. Now, wait 10 seconds to 2 mins to identify Your BLU Grand Mini.
7. When your device (BLU Grand Mini) identified to King Root. You will See in the green circle in some word Like "Get ROOT" or "Try to Root".
8. Click on "Get ROOT" or "TRY TO ROOT" to start getting Root permission and wait completely root yours BLU Grand Mini.
9. Now read and follow root checker tutorial and know the BLU Grand Mini is rooted or not.
How to Root BLU Grand Mini using a PC
1. Connect your PC to the Internet.
2. Download the of Root Tool "KingoRoot" for PC form download link.
3. Download the Root Tool "KingRoot for PC' from Download Link in Your Computer.
4. Enable Developer Option and USB debugging mode on your BLU Grand Mini.
5. Go to desktop and double click on KingoRoot icon to open root tool.
6. Now, connect your BLU Grand Mini to pc via USB cable.
7. Install driver on your PC ( If already installed skip it)
8. When your device (BLU Grand Mini) identified to Kingo root. You will See on screen some word Like”ROOT”.
9. Click on “ROOT” to start to Rooting your BLU Grand Mini and wait for 5 to 10 minutes to Completely root your BLU Grand Mini.
10. Now, Download and Install Root checker app on your phone. Open Root checker app and click on check your phone is rooted or not or Follow Root Checker Tutorial.
How To Check BLU Grand Mini Is Rooted or Not
1. Connect to the internet BLU Grand Mini.
2. Open Play store in your BLU Grand Mini.
3. Download Root Checker Android app from Play Store or Download apk from here.
4. When the installation is complete, open ( launch) the Root Checker app.
5. Now, Click on "check root" and wait for the result.
6. If you see the result, Rooted means your device is successfully rooted, or not Rooted means BLU Grand Mini is not rooted.
Why Root BLU Grand Mini
Rooting after BLU Grand Mini, You Can Unlock many hidden features and make more compatible your BLU Grand Mini. You Can boot your BLU Grand Mini Battery backup, performs and increase Storage. You can Remove all unused app from your BLU Grand Mini. You can Install other phone features in BLU Grand Mini.