In this tutorial in you will learn, How to Root LEAF J9 prime without PC or Using PC together we will learn How to unroot LEAF J9 prime easy way.
How To Root LEAF J9 prime Using Only Phone ?
1. Download the latest version of Android Root Tool KingRoot app from the download link.
2. Install the downloaded Root tool "King Root" in your LEAF J9 prime.
3. Connect LEAF J9 prime to the Internet using cellular data or WIFI.
4. Open app list and find King Root.
5. Now, click on KingRoot icon to launch KingRoot.
6. Now, wait 10 seconds to 2 mins to identify Your LEAF J9 prime.
7. When your device (LEAF J9 prime) identified to King Root. You will See in the green circle in some word Like "Get ROOT" or "Try to Root".
8. Click on "Get ROOT" or "TRY TO ROOT" to start getting Root permission and wait completely root yours LEAF J9 prime.
9. Now read and follow root checker tutorial and know the LEAF J9 prime is rooted or not.
How to Root LEAF J9 prime using a PC
1. Connect your PC to the Internet.
2. Download the of Root Tool "KingoRoot" for PC form download link.
3. Download the Root Tool "KingRoot for PC' from Download Link in Your Computer.
4. Enable Developer Option and USB debugging mode on your LEAF J9 prime.
5. Go to desktop and double click on KingoRoot icon to open root tool.
6. Now, connect your LEAF J9 prime to pc via USB cable.
7. Install driver on your PC ( If already installed skip it)
8. When your device (LEAF J9 prime) identified to Kingo root. You will See on screen some word Like”ROOT”.
9. Click on “ROOT” to start to Rooting your LEAF J9 prime and wait for 5 to 10 minutes to Completely root your LEAF J9 prime.
10. Now, Download and Install Root checker app on your phone. Open Root checker app and click on check your phone is rooted or not or Follow Root Checker Tutorial.
How To Check LEAF J9 prime Is Rooted or Not
1. Connect to the internet LEAF J9 prime.
2. Open Play store in your LEAF J9 prime.
3. Download Root Checker Android app from Play Store or Download apk from here.
4. When the installation is complete, open ( launch) the Root Checker app.
5. Now, Click on "check root" and wait for the result.
6. If you see the result, Rooted means your device is successfully rooted, or not Rooted means LEAF J9 prime is not rooted.
Why Root LEAF J9 prime
Rooting after LEAF J9 prime, You Can Unlock many hidden features and make more compatible your LEAF J9 prime. You Can boot your LEAF J9 prime Battery backup, performs and increase Storage. You can Remove all unused app from your LEAF J9 prime. You can Install other phone features in LEAF J9 prime.