If you have a 1:1 V2 and you want to Install Stock Firmware ROM on 1:1 V2. Here we will guide you to install official stock ROM on your 1:1 V2. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your 1:1 V2. This tutorial in We used a tool (software). that known as SP Flash Tool which is very simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on 1:1 V2 using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the tutorial steps to flash the firmware on 1:1 V2.
How To Flash Stock ROM on 1:1 V2?
1. Download and install MTK USB Driver on your computer. In case MTK USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then skip this step.
2. Download and extract 1:1 V2 Stock Rom on your computer.
3. Download and extract SP Flash Tool on your computer.
4. Now Open Flash_tool.exe form flash too folder.
5. Once Smart Phone Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab.
6. In the Download Tab, now click on the scatter-loading button.
4. Now, Locate the Scatter File (you will find the scatter file in the 1:1 V2 Stock rom folder).
5. Now, Connect your 1:1 V2 to the Computer using USB Cable. After connecting the 1:1 V2 to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer easily detect your 1:1 V2.
7. Once Flashing is completed, a Green Ring will appear.
Now you have successfully flashed your 1:1 V2 using SP Tool. Once 1:1 V2 is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
What is the 1:1 V2 stock ROM and why does it flash?
The Stock ROM of 1:1 V2 is original firmware that is already installed in every 1:1 V2 by the manufacturing company. Stock ROM of 1:1 V2 is a type of software that provides control, monitoring and data manipulation of engineered products and systems. Stock ROM of 1:1 V2 is a data translator between 1:1 V2 hardware and user.
- If your 1:1 V2 is continuous power on and off after the brand logo only.
- If your 1:1 V2 is randomly turning on and off after boot animations.
- If your 1:1 V2 is hanging.
- If your 1:1 V2 is running very slow.
- If 1:1 V2 is not working properly.
- If you want to back Update your 1:1 V2.
- If You updated your 1:1 V2 and after you are getting any problem in 1:1 V2.