If you have a BLU C5 LTE and you want to Install Stock Firmware ROM on BLU C5 LTE. Here we will guide you to install official stock ROM on your BLU C5 LTE. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your BLU C5 LTE. This tutorial in We used a tool (software). that known as SP Flash Tool which is very simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on BLU C5 LTE using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the tutorial steps to flash the firmware on BLU C5 LTE.
How To Flash Stock ROM on BLU C5 LTE?
1. Download and install MTK USB Driver on your computer. In case MTK USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then skip this step.
2. Download and extract BLU C5 LTE Stock Rom on your computer.
3. Download and extract SP Flash Tool on your computer.
4. Now Open Flash_tool.exe form flash too folder.
5. Once Smart Phone Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab.
6. In the Download Tab, now click on the scatter-loading button.
4. Now, Locate the Scatter File (you will find the scatter file in the BLU C5 LTE Stock rom folder).
5. Now, Connect your BLU C5 LTE to the Computer using USB Cable. After connecting the BLU C5 LTE to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer easily detect your BLU C5 LTE.
7. Once Flashing is completed, a Green Ring will appear.
Now you have successfully flashed your BLU C5 LTE using SP Tool. Once BLU C5 LTE is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
What is the BLU C5 LTE stock ROM and why does it flash?
The Stock ROM of BLU C5 LTE is original firmware that is already installed in every BLU C5 LTE by the manufacturing company. Stock ROM of BLU C5 LTE is a type of software that provides control, monitoring and data manipulation of engineered products and systems. Stock ROM of BLU C5 LTE is a data translator between BLU C5 LTE hardware and user.
- If your BLU C5 LTE is continuous power on and off after the brand logo only.
- If your BLU C5 LTE is randomly turning on and off after boot animations.
- If your BLU C5 LTE is hanging.
- If your BLU C5 LTE is running very slow.
- If BLU C5 LTE is not working properly.
- If you want to back Update your BLU C5 LTE.
- If You updated your BLU C5 LTE and after you are getting any problem in BLU C5 LTE.