If you have a VITU V1 and you want to Install Stock Firmware ROM on VITU V1. Here we will guide you to install official stock ROM on your VITU V1. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your VITU V1. This tutorial in We used a tool (software) that known as Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool which is very simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on VITU V1 using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the tutorial steps to flash the firmware on VITU V1.
How To Flash Stock ROM on VITU V1?
1. Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
2. Download and extract VITU V1 Stock Rom on your computer.
3. Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
4. Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.
5. Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your VITU V1 to the computer (make sure your VITU V1 is switch off)
6. Once VITU V1 is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
7. Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
8. During the flashing process your VITU V1 will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
Now you have successfully flashed your VITU V1 using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. Once VITU V1 is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
What is the VITU V1 stock ROM and why does it flash?
The Stock ROM of VITU V1 is original firmware that is already installed in every VITU V1 by the manufacturing company. Stock ROM of VITU V1 is a type of software that provides control, monitoring and data manipulation of engineered products and systems. Stock ROM of VITU V1 is a data translator between VITU V1 hardware and user.
- If your VITU V1 is continuous power on and off after the brand logo only.
- If your VITU V1 is randomly turning on and off after boot animations.
- If your VITU V1 is hanging.
- If your VITU V1is running very slow.
- If VITU V1 is not working properly.
- If you want to back Update your VITU V1.
- If You updated your VITU V1 and after you are getting any problem in VITU V1.